Share taro with you and scratch the grand prize
Good luck to scratch immediately and bring home the Prize! Air tickets, iPhones, and other prizes await you to try your luck!
February 10, 2023(Fri) to March 31, 2023(Fri)
During the Event period, consumers who spend any two items (large drinks or bowls of desserts) in a single transaction at Taro Yuan’s campaign stores in Taiwan would receive a scratch card (paper copy). (Gift method: in-store consumption, store delivery, third-party meal ordering platform does not give away), A single consumption of four items could get two scratch cards…and so on. The number of scratch cards given away is subject to the consumption store, first-come, first-served.
(a)The limit of Getting the scratch card：
- If you use the following discounts when purchasing: Taishin Bank, E.SUN Bank ATM coupons, Taro Yuan commodity exchange coupons of NT$100, Taro Yuan commodity exchange coupons of NT$10, eco-friendly cup discounts would also be calculated in the number of activities.
- Products that use Taro Yuan commodity exchange coupons, momo electronic coupons, buy five get one free, and buy ten get one free are not included in the calculation.
- The winning prizes of scratch cards will not be calculated in the number of activities.
(b)The limit of exchange the scratch card：
Scratch cards cannot be used in combination with other promotions (except eco-friendly cups)。
(c)Event stores are not applicable for：
⚠️Only those stores that do not join these activities: Tainan Llioujia Store, Xindian Guangming Store, Xinzhuang Xintai Store
(b)【Beverages/Desserts discount prize】
(a)Participating in this event, “Share Taro with you and scratch the grand prize” (hereinafter called the participant) have agreed to accept the relevant norms of this event. If there is any violation, Taro Yuan might cancel his/her qualification for the Event (winning the prize), and the participant shall not object.
(b)The event period for drink/dessert offer is from February 2023/02/10 to 2023/03/31. Scratch cards must be kept as exchange vouchers. The original scratch card must be presented for the award.
If it is destroyed, copied, unrecognizable, or in other similar circumstances, making it impossible to identify the authenticity, it shall be void, and no reissue of equivalent goods or cash will be required; if there are counterfeit, forged, those who obtain this raffle ticket through alteration or other illegal means shall not be able to exchange the prize, and Taro Yuan will prosecute relevant responsibilities in accordance with the law.
(c) Award discount and redeem instructions：
The winner of Taro Yuan beverage/dessert discount prizes could be redeemed on-site at Taro Yuan stores throughout Taiwan with the scratch card (except for activities at the Tainan Liujia store, Xindian Guangming store, and Xinzhuang Xintai store). It is limited to the next purchase, and no cashing or additional pay is not allowed to redeem other products for rewards. Moreover, it could not be combined with other discounts (except the eco-friendly cup discount). However, if the product is out of stock, the price might be replaced with an equivalent product price according to the actual situation.
(d) Price receiving Instructions：
- Grand Prize winners should contact Taro Yuan Global Headquarters/Taro Boba fan page by private message before 2023/04/01. Provide the following personal information: ①Event name: Share taro with you and scratch the grand prize ②Actual name ③Cellphone number ④Show the winning”consumption receipt”or “certified copies of electronic uniform invoices”⑤ The original photo of the winning scratch card for proof
- After Taro Yuan confirms the information, the winner should pay the tax completely for winning before 2023/4/10. If the winner is overdue, fails to submit the aforementioned information completely, or the aforementioned information submitted by the winner is delayed, lost, unrecognizable or damaged due to reasons not attributable to the original, it will be deemed that the winner agrees to waive the winning qualification. The date of giving prizes is based on the actual operating time.
- Prize redemption information: the original scratch card, the front and back copies of the winner’s ID card, the consumption invoice (paper original/ carrier copy), and the opportunity of winning the prize certificate must be filled in. If the winner is under the age of 20, please ask the legal representative to provide a copy of the ID card and household certificate to accept the prize on his or her behalf.
- Winners could not request to change the color of the prize; nor can they request to be exchanged for cash. However, if the original award could not be provided due to force majeure, Taro Yuan can replace it with products of equivalent value.
- No further announcement will be made if the winners do not meet the qualifications or give up their qualifications.
- The award would be handed in by the representative of Taro Yuan Global Headquarters, and the award would be accepted only after the relevant award collection materials are submitted.
- This event is limited to residents of Taiwan’s main island, Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu regions of the Republic of China, and participants are not allowed to participate in the name of companies or organizations, and prizes are limited to present personally on the main island of Taiwan.
V、This event [Seoul Round-trip Air Ticket Award for Two People] would be presented with [ABEST WORLD TRAVEL AGENCY CO., LTD] exchange coupons
- N-class air tickets of China Airlines round-trip economy class tickets to Seoul are limited to departures from April 10, 2023, to June 19, 2023. The cabin class booked by the travel agency shall prevail, and the excess amount shall be paid by oneself.
- It needs to be used up within two months from the date of invoicing, and it will automatically become invalid after the expiration date.
- One piece of checked luggage must not exceed 23 kg, and seat selection is not allowed.
- After the ticket is issued, please change or cancel the operation 24 hours before the originally scheduled departure date. If you do not cancel, change the seat, and do not board the plane, the airline will charge a no-boarding penalty of NT$3,000 each time, and you must pay by yourself.
- After the ticket is issued, each change must be revalued, and a fine of NT$3,000+Ticket difference, tax difference, and ticket change fee would be calculated on the day of the change.The airline would first deduct a fine of NT$4,000 and then be subject to a handling fee according to other relevant regulations. The refund can be accepted for involuntary refunds, such as abnormal flights or typhoons. Part of the used ticket for the flight segment would not accept the refund.
- Winners are requested to submit the ticket list within two months of winning the prize. After the ticket is issued, nonrefundable, nonrepeatable, embargo period, and res may not be changed. If the reply is overdue, it would be deemed to have given up the right to the prize, and the prize would not be reissued or compensated.
- Chinese New Year and consecutive holidays are also not allowed.
- The ticket exchange certificate is regarded as a marketable security; please keep it properly, and it will not be reissued if lost.
- Infant tickets, air tickets of associated airlines, free exchange of member mileage, and chartered flights are not included in the ticket qualifications for the event.
- If you have any questions during the event, please contact the sales representative of ABEST WORLD TRAVEL AGENCY CO., LTD.
- The cabin class of China Airlines is the economy class “N” class, departing from Taoyuan, and unlimited flights.
- Ticket route and value: NT$16,000 per person If the price exceeds the price of N class, you need to pay the price difference.
VI、The regulation of winning prize：
According to the Income Tax Act, if the gift amount exceeds NT$1,000 or more, a withholding statement must be issued; if the gift amount exceeds NT$20,000 (inclusive), 10% of the prize tax must be withheld first. For non-domestic individuals, there is no limit to the winning amount, and a 20% winning tax is required. Winners are required to submit a copy of the front and back of their ID card for tax declaration, which would be included in personal income during annual tax declaration. If the winner is a minor, he or she should submit a Transcript copy of household registration and submit legal representative agreement, and the legal representative will assist in receiving the award and all related procedures. If the winner is unwilling to pay this tax in advance, it will be deemed as giving up the qualification to win the prize, and no objection is allowed.
VII、Personal Information Protection Statement：
- This event is hold by Taro Yuan.
- Taro Yuan collects the personal information of the participants based on the identification of the winner, the delivery of the prize, the tax withholding matters related to the opportunity to win the prize, and other purposes related to the implementation of this event. The types of personal information required include the winner’s name and ID number, contact number, postal address, and ID card front and back copies.
- Taro Yuan would use the personal data of participants within the territory of the Republic of China in the manner necessary for normal operations during the period of the above-mentioned purposes.
- Participants shall request Taro Yuan to discontinue the collection, processing, or use of personal information according to law.
- Taro Yuan does not compel the provision of personal information, and participants could also choose not to provide personal information. However, if a participant provides insufficient or incorrect personal information or completes personal information after the deadline, it is deemed that the participant agrees that Taro Yuan could cancel his/her Eligibility for a raffle or disqualification of a prize.
- Participants guarantee that all personal information filled in and provided must be true, complete, and accurate, and there is no fraudulent use or misappropriation of any third-party personal information. Participants should bear all civil and criminal liability.
VIII、This event is subject to the announcement on Taro Yuan’s official website. (https://www.taroyuan.com/ )
Taro Yuan reserves the right to modify, change, suspend, or terminate this Event at any time. If there are other unfinished matters, the final interpretation right of this Event belongs to Taro Yuan.